Another day in Paradise!

Another day in Paradise!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My life as I know it.....

So I have been living in the fast lane. As you can tell because I haven't posted in a long time.
Yep you know the whole usual of working full time, picked up a part-time job making bank for a short period of time, remodeling the house, trying to find a costume for our Halloween party, dealing with my teenage son getting suspended from school, cooking, cleaning, doing another part-time job or hair on the side, being a wife & mother.  But hey it's all for a good cause right?
So the last two weeks I don't know if I'm coming or going. I have become the basket case that everyone has thought I was. So I "Use" to have this dirty little habit and quit it approximately 4 years and 1 month ago. Well I decided to pick that dirty little habit up again and I'm beginning to hate myself. I hide from my husband and kids. I know I shouldn't but yes I have picked up the "oh I can't even say the word".....
Anyway I just don't know how I'm going to quit again. I worked so hard in staying away but this time it took over my life. I plan on quitting after this pack but I really enjoy it. I always did. I only quit because I was going to try and get pregnant.
Well I have been attempting to keep myself busy to try to quit but it's not working.
I'm hoping that after this week my life will be back on track but I really doubt that.
I have a closet to mud, tape, sand and paint before our Halloween party on the 29th, I have a headboard to finish, candles, watches and signs to make all before Thanksgiving and some shelving to pull out and put new in. I'm thinking December maybe a great month to look at quitting that dirty little habit.
What do you think?

No comments: