Another day in Paradise!

Another day in Paradise!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tomorrow's a new day for my baby boy

So, we have finally decided that we are going to take our second child out of public school and put him into a private school.

It was a very hard choice to make and he cried uncontrollably when we told him.

It broke my heart but it is something that we have to do.

He is such a good kid, but he is a chameleon. He fits in with everyone.

If it's a bad situation he is there full force and the leader of the pack.

If it's a good situation there he is again Full Force ready to be the leader once again.

We have chosen to put him in a Christian school. It is going to be good for each and everyone of us.

They have bible study every day, they have chapel every Wednesdays and the classes are small.

Yeah!

Well tomorrow is the day and we will see how all goes. Hopefully it goes well. I am so excited.

1 comment:

Brandi Jo & Nathan said...

I hope that it's going well! I'm glad to hear this! I think that these days it's best for all kids being that the schools and world is so out of reality!! I really hope that I can put my children in a christian school!!!