Another day in Paradise!

Another day in Paradise!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to work and didn't get everything done......

Well the Labor Day vacation is over. I only have to work 2 days but I didn't get everything done that I had anticipated. I'm attempting to get my bedroom closet re-organized. I have pulled out the shelving & am putting a bar completely across. I have way too many clothes to include my husband's and not enough room. So I have decided to design something more practical which entails ripping out the old shelving & replacing it in a different area. Stay tuned for my pics. I'm actually embarrassed I did not take a pic before but rather after I started tearing it apart. UGH *note* my closet doesn't look like this normally but I feel like it looked this way so I decided to change it up......
I only work the 2 days and then I'm back to the grind stone of organizing this house!

No comments: