Another day in Paradise!

Another day in Paradise!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines Craft for my baby boy's 1st Valentines exchange

So today I find out that Valentine exchange is tomorrow for my 3 year old at daycare.
Well so I had to skip sleeping before work and this is the creation.
I just love them sooooo much. They are so cute. The pic isn't very good but I took it with my phone.
I whipped these babies up in about 30 minutes. Cut, glued and Levi stuffed. Love Love Love them.
Stay tuned for my next project.
These little containers could be used for baby shower gifts, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc.
Enjoy..... When I have a minute I will do a tutorial.... So simple...
Yes I stole this idea but I don't remember who I stole them from so I can't even give the proper credit to. So if you may know feel free to add to the comments who deserves the credit.
These are just awesome gift containers... And stinking cute!

No comments: